MCN ROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok i am going to start a new thread!

+8
fairystar267
Indies_mum
1sttimemummmy
mum2bjr
Hobo
winniesmum
teruteru
kaznkidz
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ok i am going to start a new thread! Empty Ok i am going to start a new thread!

Post by kaznkidz 14/08/09, 09:13 am

Ok i figure we are a small forum so why not!

I am officially UTD!

VERY early, but yes!
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Ok i am going to start a new thread! Empty Re: Ok i am going to start a new thread!

Post by teruteru 14/08/09, 10:28 am

congrats. i thought u told the MA pill??

teruteru

Back to top Go down

Ok i am going to start a new thread! Empty Re: Ok i am going to start a new thread!

Post by winniesmum 14/08/09, 12:37 pm

Oh Kaz congratulations.... I hope it all works out just great for you
winniesmum
winniesmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobo 14/08/09, 01:46 pm

Oh wow

Congratulations Very Happy

How are you feeling? Have you told anyone IRL?
Hobo
Hobo

Back to top Go down

Post by mum2bjr 15/08/09, 03:46 am

woo hoo congrats kaz

was thinking that when you were after small on mm lol Very Happy

mum2bjr

Back to top Go down

Post by kaznkidz 15/08/09, 04:52 am

Hmmm, well i am over the initial shock and am now thinking there must be a reason for it, iykwim.

I mean i dtd on cd 11 and usually dont ov til cd 14/15. Surprise surprise Ov'd on cd 12.

Took the MA pill which in the time frame i took it is either 95 or 98% effective, cant remember now, and well yes i am now just over 5 weeks.

Got to be a reason behind it. And te only thing i can think is that i am not supposed to ever get back with dh.

For those that dont know or missed the NA thread, things have been strained in my relationship with dh for a long time, he has severe mental health issues, has another medical condition i wont discuss and is basically a lazy bastard to put it nicely.

My dd15's dad out of the blue sent an sms saying he loves me and that he is sorry that it took him so long to realise blah, blah, blah.

Was not interested at all, but we ended up getting talking etc (he knows i'm married) and in the end i ended up having an affair, which i know is wrong etc but for me it was right, it was the turning point that made me realise that i dont have to live this shit of a life, and tat my happiness should mean something.

Being in the arms of my ex was the first time in 3 years i had felt happy, felt like me, and actually felt safe (not that dh is violent or anything like that).

It was then i told dh he needed to leave sort himself out and work on getting him better. That i no longer love him like a wife should but more as the father of my kids Sad

Soooooo after that long story yes i am pregnant with my first daughters father. Not a great situation but i am actually feeling ok about it, strangely.

Obviously its not going to be a great convo telling dh that we are over for good, and that i am indeed pregnant to someone else, but it has to be done. I have lost so much of my life with dh and i am not going to do it anymore! Me and the kids deserve better!

Oh and i am not together with the father and who knows if i ever will be, right now i dont care, i am happy being single Razz

I dont care what people think of me atm, because no one has lived my life, iykwim.
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Post by winniesmum 15/08/09, 08:23 am

Hey Kaz

Thanks for sharing, I hope the convo goes ok with your ex, you must be shitting yourself, I know I would be! I'll pass you a can of whoop ass to help you through!

WOW 5 weeks... I cant believe that thread was that long ago... I swear I only read about it yesterday tongue

I hold a firm belief that everything always ends up working out..... Some little baby chose you for their mummy & I'm sure they will be loved & well looked after & thats all that matters!
winniesmum
winniesmum

Back to top Go down

Post by teruteru 15/08/09, 08:51 am

wow, thanks for filling in all the blanks.

i kinda gather that things were not too great between you and DH.

ANYWAYS
Congrats on the baby again. Even after the MA pill, its meant to be!
Hope everything goes smooth sailing for you and the 6 kidlets Very Happy

Keep us posted on your pregnancy!!

teruteru

Back to top Go down

Post by kaznkidz 15/08/09, 09:16 am

Yep well and truly shitting myself about telling him but it has to be done.

I figured i may as well let you all know the whole truth and figure its a small enough forum to do so!
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sttimemummmy 15/08/09, 09:42 am

Good luck with everything, Smile
1sttimemummmy
1sttimemummmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Indies_mum 15/08/09, 02:59 pm

Wow Kaz congrats hun.

I am a firm believer that all things in life happen for a reason. Hope the convo with your dh goes as well as can be expected and good luck with your pregnancy!!!! Very Happy
Indies_mum
Indies_mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobo 16/08/09, 02:43 am

I believe everything happens for a reason too Smile

I know we've talked a little bit in PM's but if you ever EVER need someone to talk to you know where to find me
Hobo
Hobo

Back to top Go down

Post by fairystar267 16/08/09, 02:52 am

hi hun
CONGRATS
you know what, i know the situation isnt great for you but you will and are being blessed

i am a great beliver in things happen for a reason and i had started Uni, got rid of all my baby things and was moving on as my youngest was 8, one accident i was on day 15, the night of and had ovulated a day or 2 before, i raced to the pharmacy and took the MA pill (it was within 9 hours) and i was still pregnant, after the shock it turned into the most wanted baby ever and he is amazing, we ALL adore him , he will be the most spoilt child Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy as he gets everyhting and everyone runs around after him...... Laughing
it has changed our life and for the better and i thank whoever blessed us with him everyday and am so grateful
so i really truley mean congrats hun, and i hope this baby turns out the same for you, we only live once and children are the greatests gifts we are given in our life.

as for the partner issue i really hope things work out for you hun xxx

natx
fairystar267
fairystar267

Back to top Go down

Post by kaznkidz 16/08/09, 03:55 am

Like i said it was one huge ass holy fucking shit when the 2nd line appeared but i am ok now.

I am feeling excited now and have gone from praying it doesnt stick to tellin it daily how much i love it and want it to meet us in 8 months time Smile

Just wish i didnt feel so absolutely exhausted Sad

I honestly dont know how i am going to get through the next 8 weeks i sleep 10-12 hrs at night am up for around an hour and seriously need to go back to bed.

Please let it just be one bubba lol
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Post by fairystar267 16/08/09, 03:58 am

do you know thats exactly what i was like praying for it not to be then praying and crying for it to stay when i started with probs and they thought it was eptopic, i had bleeding and loads of probs and blamed myself and my first reaction Sad
but he is here healthya nd beautiful
xxxx
hugs hun x
x
fairystar267
fairystar267

Back to top Go down

Post by kaznkidz 16/08/09, 04:03 am

I feel terrble for even thinking that Sad But pray with everthing i am for it to bless us now.

I wish i could tell the kids but really cant yet with all my previous m/c.

Hmmmm might go get me a ticker :p
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Post by teruteru 16/08/09, 04:15 am

he'll stick Smile

hope everyone you know IRL will take the news good! if they dont understand it, well...they can just stick it LOL

teruteru

Back to top Go down

Post by kaznkidz 16/08/09, 04:22 am

I know after the initial shock my family will be fine, i have slowly told most of my irl friends as i needed to get it out iykwim, hey are mostly excited for me probably because its the happiest i have been in years.

its just dh side that obviously wont be happy, but i can deal with that they can hate me all they like it wont bring me down!
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeltears123 16/08/09, 08:54 am

Congratulations hun it was ment to be things happen for a reason xx
We are not here to judge and we will be here if you need as hun,it a blessing to bring a new life into the world it maybe hard to get around for awhile butr just think how many new nappies you can buy!!LOL sorry sick humor I know but you have to laugh there's no point being sad or upset xxx
Angeltears123
Angeltears123

Back to top Go down

Post by A'sMummy 17/08/09, 06:18 am

Congrats Kaz, that is very exciting news!! I wish you all the happiness the world! Like the other ladies said, everything happens for a reason, and this baby seems to have already bought you comfort and happiness and I am sure it will bring you much more! Take care of yourself and your children *hugs*
A'sMummy
A'sMummy

Back to top Go down

Post by kaznkidz 17/08/09, 06:27 am

Thanks again girls, i mean that! It has been good to not have the negativity attached to what is meant to be a happy time in my life!

You girls are awesome!
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobo 17/08/09, 06:50 am

I love you
Hobo
Hobo

Back to top Go down

Post by *Kim* 18/08/09, 03:08 am

I knew it Razz

congrats hun..
*Kim*
*Kim*

Back to top Go down

Post by kaznkidz 18/08/09, 03:36 am

Thanks, again a huge shock but obviously meant to be!
kaznkidz
kaznkidz

Back to top Go down

Post by trace79 18/08/09, 07:24 am

(((((((((((((((((((GREAT BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thats friggin awesome hun. My hat goes off to you with 5 already. Im sure that you will handle one more without any trouble.

I am super excited for you....... now i get why you want to start making nappies!!!!!

Definatley ment to be. My DD is 10 and i was on the pill, we used a condom (i didn't fully trust him - which was later founded!!) and i started bleeding at 6 weeks - oh and the docs told me at 16 that because of the cysts i was going to have a hard time having babies - ummmmmm okay!

Everything happens whether good or bad, to teach us something, this surely was the key for you to finish something that wasn't right and move on.

I love you
trace79
trace79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next